Friday, February 27, 2015

Yacon Syrup

Picture
Yayy I got the chance to try out Yacon syrup. Yacon syrup is a natural syrup derived from the Yacon plant in South America and It also helps boost your metabolism to promote weight loss! Though the bottle looks slightly medicinal it's a sweetener
and can be used in a number of things. The Yacon syrup has a similar taste to molasses to me. What did I do with my bottle? I made Yacon snap cookies! and they turned out pretty good. What's better than a cookie that boosts metabolism? Nothing. Nothing at all! Though it is a little bit pricey. I say you should give it a go at least once and see what you can do with this bottle of Yacon :). Below I've posted my Yacon snap Cookies!

XoXo -Sister

This is a sponsored review. I received either Compensation or Free Product. However, ALL opinions expressed are my own and forever will be : )

Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving feedback, Have a Glamorous Day!!!