Friday, February 27, 2015

Loving Touch all natural Boutique "Satin Hair Creme"

Picture
Loving Touch all natural boutique sells many wonderful products but today I will be reviewing their Satin Hair Creme
. The creme comes in a jar and smells divine. The satin hair creme was used in my 3 strand twist out and was very moisturizing. It also really defined my twists during the styling process! afterward --> a day later when I took out my twist I had very nice curls and they weren't dry or matted but instead nice and soft I'd recommend this product for many natural lovers to use in their styling and prepping. It has many great ingredients like avocado butter, jojoba oil, and Shea butter! So go check out their site the link's above :) 

This is a sponsored review. I received either Compensation or Free Product. However, ALL opinions expressed are my own and forever will be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving feedback, Have a Glamorous Day!!!