Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Ellis Faas Cosmestics

Picture
So I'm back with a lot of new samples!! These samples here are from the Ellis Faas line I received foundation samples and a liquid lipstick and it was a HUGE surprise to get a FULL sized mascara!
Though I didn't try the foundation because it wasn't my tone , Me and my sister tried the lipstick and mascara out and Ooo It works wonder's the liquid lipstick it reminds me of a vampire and gets on your teeth if it hasn't fully dried but afterwards it's pretty great and my favorite is the mascara it came in a silver bullet like tube and the wand is very soft like it isn't their and the mascara adds quite alot of length i proceeded to even wear it to thanksgiving dinner and now every day now! And i have to say it did very well on my sister who's lashes are short well that's the end of my review for this little line of cosmetics :)!!


XOXO ~Mini~
This is a sponsored review. I received either Compensation or Free Product. However, ALL opinions expressed are my own and forever will be : )

Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving feedback, Have a Glamorous Day!!!