Friday, February 27, 2015

Element Bars

Picture
For my kickoff product for my veganize it section I'm going to review Element bars Custom Energy Bars. Element bars is a truly unique sight. You can customize your energy bar to whatever your preferred taste or eating style!
When you customize a bar you can pick the core,fruits,nuts,sweets, and Boosts like Omega-3 or fiber then to top off you experience you get to name your bar! For one bar it's $2.99 which is a great price for a bar you picked out yourself! The 4 they sent me were very good and a great alternative to store bought bars. If you'd like to be your own chef and make your own bar visit the site you'll LOVE it :).

This is a sponsored review. I received either Compensation or Free Product. However, ALL opinions expressed are my own and forever will be : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving feedback, Have a Glamorous Day!!!