Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Body by Madhi


Picture
Hello guys! I bring you today my Review on Body By Madhi. As you see in my photo body by madhi products look and smell DELICIOUS but that isnt even the best part! All this is Natural and good for your skin!
Well to start off my review it will be of my favorite things to use SUGAR SCRUBS the sugar scrub I received from Body by madi is absolutely luxurious and left my skin feeling moisturized and silky smooth I was a very happy camper. The scrub I received was the Cinnamon Swirl and lets just say I smelled like a bakery for the day :). The next product received was the Donut hole sugar scrub they look like the real thing!! The fun part about this is  it is less of a mess than the scoop and scrub method with regular sugar scrubs so they are very handy! Another product is the Pumkin Pie exfoliating face masque not only does it smells great it also hydrates quite a bit and gives you the feeling where you'd want to pinch your own cheeks instead of your toddlers. (You are very welcome 3 year olds). Also if you need a brush to apply the masque it come with your Masque FREE! Last but not least is the Honey Oatmeal Body Bar not only does this soap lather well it also exfoliates as you bathe which is a plus! It aslo doesnt leave the horrible soap residue that comes with buying regular soap bars.  My rating for this company is 5 stars () All the items to keep you relaxed and refreshed from a long day! Until next time.
~Mini~+
This is a sponsored review. I received either Compensation or Free Product. However, ALL opinions expressed are my own and forever will be : )
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving feedback, Have a Glamorous Day!!!