Friday, February 27, 2015

Original Sprout

Picture
Im backkkkkk!!! with January's Reviews and to start off i'll be reviewing my experience with this neat little company Calleddddd *drumroll please* Original Sprout!!!

To start off 
Original sprout is a safe and natural company of Hair and Body products great for the whole family "Believe me" my family LOVES this stuff its hard to keep it when they ask for lotion to put on already moisturized skin. My Favorite out out all four of theses products which are..."Luscious Island conditionerIsland Bliss ShampooNatural curl Calmer, and theScrumptious Baby cream is....THE SCRUMPTIOUS BABY CREAM! I love this lotion not only does it moisturize it smells awesome I never get tired of putting it on. The curl calmer is good too it doesn't hold curls very well but it does keep hair from drying out after applying it to damp hair after washing.  I also tried out the shampoo and conditioner and It's great on naturally curly hair like mine and you can see very defined coils after usage and that completes my review for Original Sprout!
XOXO ~Sister~

This is a sponsored review. I received either Compensation or Free Product. However, ALL opinions expressed are my own and forever will be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving feedback, Have a Glamorous Day!!!