Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Jonboy Caramels

Picture
Jonboy caramels sent me 3 Boxes to review but to start off... History Lesson. Jonboy caramels is an Artisan Confection company in Seattle, Washington. They make Great Caramels.
The first thing I want to say is they are not fully vegan they do contain cream and butter but they also have healthier properties such as Organic Brown rice and Organic cane sugar! I received 4 oz boxes of Fleur se sels, Molasses Ginger and Absinthe and Black salt. My favorite was a competition between Fleur de sels and Molasses ginger they are so soft and chewy and also they don't get stuck in teeth! They were amazing some of the best I've ever had as for the absinthe caramels They weren't my favorite I guess it would be an acquired taste but as for the other two we definitely will be making a purchase!


XoXo -Mini
This is a sponsored review. I received either Compensation or Free Product. However, ALL opinions expressed are my own and forever will be : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving feedback, Have a Glamorous Day!!!