Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Gourmet Body Pastries

Picture
WARNING: These items may cause increased sweet tooth and cravings! Who loves natural? I do I do!! Who loves sweets? Yea Me too! Well then Gourmet Body Pastries is right for you!! I received these AWESOME products from Gourmet body pastries and I am Highly Impressed with this brand. The scents are literally mouth watering. I received Lemon souffle Body Butter,and Rainbow Sherbet Hair custard. I also received smaller samples..Key lime mouuse scrub and body cream, Orange Dreamsicle scrub, Chocolate Caramel Fantasy body cream,and last but not least my favorite cinnamon sugar body cream!! This a great way to moisturize in a natural healthy way with out missing out on the sweet scents that many unnatural lotions have in them. And they also take care of your hair and body. They have smaller sizes available to tote around in your purse or car so make your friends jealous smell like a sweet shop have fun with this amazing brand and make sure to tell your friends! In closing I commend Melanie: Owner and founder of Gourmet Body Pastries for making such a remarkable brand!! Definitely will be making a purchase!
EXTRA: The Valentines sale is running til the end of February items are 40% go take a look :

This is a sponsored review. I received either Compensation or Free Product. However, ALL opinions expressed are my own and forever will be : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving feedback, Have a Glamorous Day!!!