Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Anchor Toffee (VALENTINES EDITION)

 Hello Lovely's I've come to you with a review!!
It's the Holiday Season of course and well chocolate and sweets are a MUST for us girls even us single ones...who will be shopping for ourselves or shopping February 15th for the half price candy :). which is why its the perfect time to review Anchor Toffee made fresh in the state of Rhode Island. I was given the chance to sample a few of their delicacies and I must say I was not disappointed.


The first items I tried were the truffles I had NEVER had truffles before this so I didn't know what to expect, but now I can happily say they are delicious and extremely rich in flavor and texture. If only I had a glass of Welch's Non Alcoholic White Grape to sip on and act fancy while I devour a truffle. *Sigh* A girl can dream right. 


Last but not least is their Almond Butter toffee! I'm a Toffee lover so a day with great toffee is a great day indeed. I loved the buttery toffee filled with almonds as well as the thin coat of dark chocolate (My favorite) The best part about this toffee was the fact it wasn't crack a tooth hard and had just the right amount of snap! For that I'll forever be grateful!


If you'd like to give Anchor Toffee as Gift or as a Treat for yourself be sure to follow the link below.


 This is a sponsored review. I received free product to test. However, ALL opinions expressed are my own and forever will be : )



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving feedback, Have a Glamorous Day!!!