Saturday, January 30, 2016

Studio Gear True Lipstick Collection

GREAT NEWS! I was recently accepted into a new blogger program and for my first review I get to review the Studio Gear True Lipstick Collections!. Prior to this review I had never used studio gear lipstick only their primer and mascara so this was a nice little experiment for me. 





 The True Lipstick Collection is a collection of 6 matte lipstick shades. The best part about this collection is the fact that they have dark, light, and nude shades so atleast one for every season! The lipsticks are well pigmented and dont come of so easily. My favorite one has to be the True Plum I usually wear red tints but the plum was so pretty! They dont dry out your lips which is also great considering its cold in someplaces and lipstick on chapped lips is no fun. I swatched them all for you below so you can see the colors. They arent exactly the shade on the box but great nontheless.

If you'd like to get your own True collection lipstick or anything for that matter be sure to use the code "GradreAGlamour" at checkout for 10% off your order!



 This is a sponsored review. I received free product to test. However, ALL opinions expressed are my own and forever will be : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving feedback, Have a Glamorous Day!!!