Wednesday, December 16, 2015

House Of Bella Hair Puruvian Straight

Hello my pretties! Im back with a review on a few bundles I recieved from House Of Bella Hair!
As I have mentioned in a good bit of my reviews I am fully natural and while having untreated hair has extreme perks, once in a while I prefer to get a new style that I dont have to put as much work into. I recieved the 16", 18", 20" bundles. The bundles came very well packaged in a really cool bag I'll have that pictured below. It also had a very cool compact mirror brush baring the House of Bella Hair Logo which was also very cool.

 

  





So after unpackaging the hair I did measure them and was happy to see they were all true to length and the ends looked great! Their was no immediate shedding either after combing my fingers through it.

If you do notice in the above photo the bundles so get smaller the longer the length but thats not unususal for bundle hair.

16"
18"

20"
          Overall I was happy with the overall packaging and presentation but on to the install!
* Dont mind my facial expression lol its hard to smile at 1am*



LOVED the  hair even more once it was installed. I have never had hair this long installed before. The front was trimmed a bit to style it, the durability of the hair is the most important part so I will update after a few weeks. :)

I'm BACK!!! with a 1 Month Update!


So after a month of wearing this hair I still really enjoy it there is a bit of sheddage now but nothing horrific. I did have it slightly curled in this photo so it does take heat very well but curls dont stand very long because it is bone striaght. So as an overall rating of House Of Bella Hair for their "6 Grade Peruvian Straight" It would be a solid  8/10. I hope to make a purchase from them in the future.
This is a sponsored review. I received free product to test. However, ALL opinions expressed are my own and forever will be : )






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving feedback, Have a Glamorous Day!!!